Monday 6 February 2012

Interview in Women as Entrepreneurs!


Sheila Fernandez (Sheila’s Jeweler)
What do you do?
I design bracelets and necklaces.  Since I was a child I was designing my own accessories and I needed some money or a job so I thought, why not sell my designs. Orsi suggested that I make a real business of this and I started to take it seriously. I created a blog and a Facebook page and decided to show my products here today.
How did you find out about this event?
I met Orsi in September  when we were volunteering in a movie called Reservoir Cats. I sent her an email with my blog, letting her know about my designs and she suggested that I come and learn from other women to get more ideas.
Here’s a nice close up of Sheila’s hand crafted bracelets.

You can read the complete review here

2 comments:

  1. Mujer emprendedora Y CON UN GRAN TALENTO !!!!
    Enhorabuena amiguina*

    laly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amigaaaaaa, que me debes una foto!!! no te me escapes!!

    ReplyDelete